Cattitude and Gratitude - A-Z Theme Reveal



I had so much fun at last year's A-Z challenge that I am going to commit to doing it again. Hopefully it will get me blogging more regularly as I do tend to be somewhat sporadic in my blogging. *Looks away and whistles.*

Themes are a great idea to get the ideas more focused. They are also hard because I can think of so many ideas so it's hard to commit to just one.


Since I love photography and writing short stories and poetry, I plan on taking a photo and writing a poem or story each day relating to a letter in the alphabet.


So looking forward to reading other blogs as there are some very talented and creative bloggers out there. They always make me smile, touch me, and inspire me. You guys are great!


Let the fun begin!



Comments

  1. Looking forward to your journey! I'm sure the words and photos will be beautiful and capture our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much PB. Very kind of you to say that! Looking forward to reading your posts and taking part in the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Lovely theme...Photo and poetry do go hand in hand I believe! Looking forward to your posts and connecting with you over A2Z! Aditi, A2Z participant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sol much, Aditi, for commenting. I look forward to connecting, too.

      Delete
  3. Oh, nifty idea!

    I'll be writing a series of flash fiction stories to explore a concept I've been playing around with for a year, now. You can find me at http://shanjeniah.com/2014/03/24/coffee-and-conversation-blogging-from-a-to-z-big-reveal-and-an-announcement-2/

    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Shan. I look forward to reading your blog posts with your flash fiction stories. Sounds fun! Have fun with the A-Z challenge!

      Delete
  4. Adding a two for one, should be a good run

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to read your blog! I'm having a look at the five blogs around me and I finally found something I'm looking forward to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Franny. I look forward to reading your blog, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B is for Beauty of the Birds #AtoZChallenge

#MicroblogMonday - Small Actions Do Make a Difference